What is a Home Inspection?
Contact Us: 720-445-2698
A home inspection is a visual, non-invasive examination of the condition of a home, often in connection with the sale of that home, at that point in time. The home inspector describes the condition of the home at the time of inspection but does not guarantee future condition, efficiency, or life expectancy of systems or components.
At Clevenger Home Inspection Services, LLC, the inspector prepares the report and will e-mail you the report information on the day of the inspection. The e-mail will contain the Narrative Report and a copy of the detailed Home Inspection report in a PDF format. You can print a hard copy of the report or save it on your computer. You can then use the information and knowledge gained from the report to make informed decisions about moving forward with the real estate transaction.
Our Inspections include:
- roof, vents, flashings and trim
- gutters and downspouts
- skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings
- eaves, soffits and fascia
- grading and drainage
- basement, foundation and crawlspace
- water penetration and foundation movement
- heating system
- cooling system
- main water shut-off valve
- water heating system
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- electrical service line and meter box
- main disconnect and service amperage
- electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses
- grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- fireplace damper door and hearth
- insulation and ventilation
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers
- and other quality and safety checks as we inspect the house
We serve Lafayette, Louisville, Erie, Boulder, Superior, Broomfield, Niwot, Longmont, Lyons, Big Elk Meadows, Berthoud, Ft. Lupton, Brighton, Frederick, Dacono, Loveland, Mead, Ft. Collins, Johnstown, Northglenn, Thornton, and Westminster.