Contact Us: 720-445-2698
Here is a little information about Bobby, our principal inspector.
An effective Home Inspector needs to be able to see an issue and investigate its cause:
- Even as a child Bobby has been curious about how things worked. When something quit working he took the opportunity to spend hours figuring them out to fix them. This natural troubleshooting ability served him very well throughout his career.
An Engineer by training:
- Bobby’s first position was as an engineering technician, troubleshooting issues with assemblies and components as well as the processes used to build them.
- As as result of his successes he moved into operations management.
- His responsibilities have included: Facilities and Property Management and Customer Service.
- He has supervised commercial construction projects, including remodeling a 65,000 sq. ft facility and the new construction of a 45,000 square foot facility for an electronics manufacturer in North Boulder.
Bobby’s family has been in the home construction business for the over 50 years:
- Bobby has worked many hours framing houses, pouring concrete, running electrical lines as well as painting and finish work
- Bobby has completed many remodeling projects in his own homes. He served as the General Contractor and provided many hours of general labor as he built his own home in Minnesota
- He has also spent over 100 classroom hours studying Architectural Drafting and Design
- He has worked on projects for the Defense and the Corrections Industries.
- He knows and understands customer expectations and understands the concept of doing it right the first time.
- His focus has always centered on Quality. He understands that the customer is the boss and he has always worked to meet and most often exceed his customer’s expectations.
Certifications and Memberships:
- Certified, Home Inspection from ITA - Kaplan Professional Schools
- Certified, Home Inspections from Penn Foster Career School
- Certified Member of InterNACHI (#13031309), International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Associate Member of ASHI (# 252600), American Society of Home Inspectors
- Reports and inspections are in compliance with ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics